|Tool Name||NoSQL Database|
|Tool Web Site||http://www.marklogic.com/|
|Supported Methodology||[NoSQL Database] Multi-Model, Data Store (NoSQL / Hierarchical, Physical Data Model) via REST API|
Tool: MarkLogic / NoSQL Database version 8.0.5 via REST API
Metadata: [NoSQL Database] Multi-Model, Data Store (NoSQL / Hierarchical, Physical Data Model)
Component: MarkLogic version 11.0.0
This bridge requires internet access to download third party libraries:
- such as https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/ to download open source third party libraries,
- and more sites for other third party software such as database specific jdbc drivers.
The downloaded third party libraries are stored into $HOME/data/download/MIMB/
- If https fails, the bridge then tries with http.
- If a proxy is used to access internet, you must configure that proxy in the JRE (see the -j option in the Miscellaneous parameter).
- If the bridge does not have full access to internet, that $HOME/data/download/MIMB/ directory can be copied from another server with internet access where the command $HOME/bin/MIMB.sh (or .bat) -d can be used to download all third party libraries used by all bridges at once.
By running this bridge, you hereby acknowledge responsibility for the license terms and any potential security vulnerabilities from these downloaded third party software libraries.
This bridge establishes a connection to the MarkLogic server to extract the physical metadata.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Refer to the current general known limitations at http://metaintegration.com/Products/MIMB/MIMBKnownLimitations.html or bundled in Documentation/ReadMe/MIMBKnownLimitations.html
Provide a trouble shooting package with debug log. Debug log can be set in the UI or in conf/conf.properties with MIR_LOG_LEVEL=6
|URL||Server URL, e.g.
|Driver version||Choose driver version according to database server requirements.||ENUMERATED||MarkLogic 9||MarkLogic 9|
|Directories||Specify a list of top level MarkLogic document directories to import.
When the list is empty all available directories are imported.
|Password||The user's password||PASSWORD|
Mapping information is not available