|Tool Web Site
|[NoSQL Database] Multi-Model, Data Store (NoSQL / Hierarchical, Physical Data Model) via REST API
Tool: MarkLogic / NoSQL Database version 8.0.5 via REST API
Metadata: [NoSQL Database] Multi-Model, Data Store (NoSQL / Hierarchical, Physical Data Model)
Component: MarkLogic version 11.2.0
This import bridge requires internet access to download third-party libraries:
- such as https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/ to download open source third-party libraries,
- and more sites for other third-party software such as database specific JDBC drivers.
The downloaded third-party libraries are stored into $HOME/data/download/MIMB/
- If HTTPS fails, the import bridge then tries with HTTP.
- If a proxy is used to access internet, you must configure that proxy in the JRE (see the -j option in the Miscellaneous parameter).
- If the import bridge does not have full access to internet, that $HOME/data/download/MIMB/ directory can be copied from another server with internet access where the command $HOME/bin/MIMB.sh (or .bat) -d can be used to download all third-party libraries used by all bridges at once.
By running this import bridge, you hereby acknowledge responsibility for the license terms and any potential security vulnerabilities from these downloaded third-party software libraries.
This bridge establishes a connection to the MarkLogic server to extract the physical metadata.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Refer to the current general known limitations at http://metaintegration.com/Products/MIMB/MIMBKnownLimitations.html or bundled in Documentation/ReadMe/MIMBKnownLimitations.html
Provide a troubleshooting package with debug log. Debug log can be set in the UI or in conf/conf.properties with MIR_LOG_LEVEL=6
|Server URL, e.g.
|Choose driver version according to database server requirements.
|Specify a list of top level MarkLogic document directories to import.
When the list is empty all available directories are imported.
|The user's password
Mapping information is not available